Absolutely not! We never have access to this information. Your data is completely safe.
No it's not mandatory. But it is highly recommended. Indeed, it will allow you to find your history, edit your addresses and track your parcel online faster. You will also be notified of new products and special events.
The glasses have almost no effect on the eyes. Damage to the eyes is primarily caused by UV rays. The Rokid Max glasses are self-illuminating (equivalent to OLED lamps), and do not use UV rays. However, using the glasses for extended periods of time can lead to eye fatigue.
Voice control is available in AR mode only. Open Settings while offline to view all effective voice commands.
There are two ways to watch 3D video on your phone.
1. Install the Rokid AR app on your phone.
2. Open the app and import 3D resources to the in-app 3D video player.
3. Press and hold the right temple button on your glasses for 8 seconds to activate the 3D mode.
4. Adjust the video left&right or up&down in the player as needed.
Install the Rokid AR app and watch online or offline 3D videos through the browser.
•In some locations, app stores also offer third-party online AR video apps in which you can watch 3D movies and TV online.
•3D video will not display 3D effects when the glasses are connected via a wireless adapter.
In screen casting mode, the Rokid AR app is not required. After connecting your Rokid Max glasses to a device, you can view a big-screen version of the content displayed on the device.
In AR mode, the Rokid AR app is required. After installing the app on your phone and connecting your glasses, you can view all of the available default and third-party AR content.
The Rokid AR app is recommended because it offers more functionality. The app works on compatible devices running Android 10 or later.
The Rokid Max glasses offer a highly customizable experience, with adjustments ranging from 0.00D to –6.00D for nearsighted users. You can easily adjust the display definition for each eye with the convenient knobs located above the glasses. For optimal clarity, we recommend adjusting one eye at a time by closing one eye and adjusting the corresponding knob until the display is clear, then repeating the process for the other eye.
If you have an eye prescription beyond this range, we encourage you to contact our official prescription partners, Lensology. Lensology provides a comprehensive package solution to help you customize the Rokid Max glasses to your exact needs, including for all other eye prescriptions. With their expertise and support, you can enjoy a seamless experience with a comfortable and clear visual experience. Don't let your prescription needs hold you back from experiencing the full potential of the Rokid Max glasses.
There are two buttons on the right temple. The Brightness button
- Press the button to choose from the five available brightness levels.
- Press and hold the Brightness Button for 2s to switch to 3D(SBS) Mode.
- Continue to press and hold the Brightness Button for 8s to switch to 3D(3840 x 1080) Mode. The Volume button
- Press the Volume “+” or Volume “-” Button to increase or reduce the volume.
To prevent this issue, always exit the Rokid AR App by using the exit option. Closing the App directly in the background will cause a split screen.
- Scan the Rokid AR App QR code in the user manual.
- Download the App through our official website.
- Download the App from the Play Store.
Audio: .aac, .ac3, .eac3, .dts
Resolution: 4K, 2K, 1080p, 720p, 480p
Subtitles: .srt, .ssa, .smi Encoding: UTF-8, UTF-7, UTF-32, Unicode, Big Endian
Unicode, 2001, GB2312
If your phone is not on the list, please email customer support to inquire about compatibility. If your phone supports AR mode, it is recommended that you download the Rokid AR App to access more features.
- Adjust the phone resolution to the highest value.
- Ensure that the phone system is up to date.
- Exit App Guard on your phone before use: Go to Settings > System & Updates > App Guard and select Exit.
When you connect your Samsung phone to Rokid Max glasses for the first time, the system will enter Samsung Dex mode by default. To exit Dex mode, move your cursor to the lower left corner of the Rokid Max display, select the Apps icon, and then select Exit Dex in the lower left corner of the pop-up page.
An HDMI to USB-C cable can be used to connect Rokid Max to the following devices:
- Game consoles (PS4, Xbox, etc.) with an HDMI port.
- PCs with an HDMI port
Note: You can check your smartphone's USB port type and DisplayPort compatibility on the GSM Arena website: https://www.gsmarena.com
DJI drones: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtqZUmkYtTo
Windows PC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qDvfJLZXwk
The included HDMI to USB-C cable is used to connect the device to the Rokid Max glasses, but you will need another USB cable to power the adapter.